Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back in Business

This is the start of a new school year. I should have a very child-advocacy-focused year, and I am quite excited about it!

I'm taking a child law class and a comparative family law class this semester. Next semester I'll be doing a children's law clinical (practical experience). Throughout the year I'll be working on my graduation writing requirement. I'll use that requirement as a way to research some issue of children's law.

This blog will probably be focused -- at least for a while -- on trying to figure out exactly what I'll research. I think I may pick up on my inquiry into parens patria from last year -- although in the realm of child welfare, rather than juvenile justice. Suggestions are welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home